Remote access through SBS
- Category: KnowledgeBase
- Published: Wednesday, 01 July 2015 10:43
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 5023
For legacy SBS systems the documentation below helps with you achieving remote access to your pc. What you need before attempting this are the following details:
- Servername e.g. https://internal.company.com/remote
- username and password for accessing windows pc. These are normally the details you use to logon in the office with.
- Name of the pc that you will be remote controlling.
- Be sure that you are using Internet Explorer.
The links below are older documents and while the pictures may be different the process still works.
How to use Remote Web Workplace.pdf
If the connect computer dialog does not display and you are using internet explorer then the following document will probably help you resolve the issue.
RWW_Not in compatibility mode.docx